Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The 4.0 in the flesh!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
The 4.0 in the flesh!

i was able to make it out to our local caffeine and octane for the 1st time in my RS. i had the pleasure of seeing of the first 4.0's to hit the states and it is truly a stunning car in person. i was able to spot some settle differences b/w the 3.8 and the 4.0. here are a few pics from my crappy blackberry camera

Last edited by jenk12m; 09-04-2011 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
The 4.0 looks awesome, but I really like your 3.8!! Did you order the DZL customization package or paint the exterior features black to match?

Old 09-04-2011, 11:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jenk you do know the pate frames I sent you add 40+hp right ? :-)

Old 09-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the front splitter on the 4 is smaller and the rear wing is slightly higher and has a more aggressive setting dialed in...?

Old 09-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
jenks, are you running a cup splitter?

I'd love to see a detailed comparison of the 3.8 and 4.0 wings

Old 09-05-2011, 01:32 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Jenks, I honestly thought your car was the 4.0 because it looks so good!

Then I remembered whose car it was.

Old 09-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
I think that the GT3RS 4.0 is the best 911 ever produced .
The perfection !: Golfclap:: Golfclap:: Golfclap:

In Italy , the few numbers have all been ordered before the launch.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
EA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura about

I love this pic !

Old 09-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice. I am jonesing now. Mine is done with production on Sep. 9th. Then the long boat ride to the U.S.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, that is the CUP lip on Jenks car, the 4.0 is still OEM.

Quick Reply: The 4.0 in the flesh!