Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 RS 4.0 at Cars & Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Nice!

Old 09-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Jay, haven't had time to up load interior pictures

Old 09-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
No problem Yours are probably much better than mine anyways haha.

Old 09-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished roadTimAD is on a distinguished road
What a beauty!

Old 12-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolutely beautiful. Perfect spec.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Anyone know if there are any 4.0's in aus badly want to see one.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I noticed the street sign - "all activities monitored by video camera"
wow, canada does really suck, no offense....
haha on my way back from a cruise I was "in-admissable" to Vancouver because of my lengthy criminal record - kinda glad I didn't have to spend thousands on strippers at the clubs I was planning on attending!! (You probably can't screw them like in the champagne rooms in south florida anyway haha!!)

But great cars of course, thanks for sharing.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^
Like London, Big Brother is always watching....

Old 12-06-2011, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jpohl402
my lengthy criminal record
add bumping old threads to that