Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

24 hours in RS 4.0 - no sleep!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in love with this car!

Old 08-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures, looks like a fun trip as long as you can run around all the peak traffic in and near all European city's...

I say drive on race tracks during the day and drive to them at night ;-)

Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha..I think all of us noticed that check engine light. Maybe the gas cap wasn't on?

Old 08-15-2011, 06:29 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute

Amaaaazing drive ... great photos

Can't wait till my next Euro Drive ..... hopefully Spring 2012
My previous personal recored was 20 hours with out sleep!

Old 08-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carreragt558 is on a distinguished roadcarreragt558 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KristofD10
I'm jealous

Nice pics.
I think that 2 pictures (the 5th and 6th of the 2nd post) are based on a movie where they drive around in Paris, but I don't remember the title of that movie. It's an old movie too.
Ask and you shall receive my friend.

C_était un Rendez-vous.flv - YouTube

Old 08-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Excellent photos!
Thanks for posting.
I can't wait until there's an indepth video of the 4.0.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ultrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nrz
Not only was the CEL on but they photoshopped it out for the article!!
I spoke with the journo about this and he says that the CEL light was on and off over the second half of the drive because car had a minor temp sendor fault (also reason for low temp) - car was checked at Porsche dealer and they were told it was fine to keep driving. Image in article not Photoshopped - I just posted the wrong one. Biggest indicated speed he hit was 324km/h as RS hit rev-limiter in sixth gear.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
More importantly how come the temp is so low?? Is this normal for EuroLand?
When my car is pushed I am normally in the 100-120 area...
Seems normal especially at the speed he is going.

I average around 90-100 C degrees.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by carreragt558
Ask and you shall receive my friend.

C_était un Rendez-vous.flv - YouTube
I was right!
Thanks!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ultrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished roadUltrarun is on a distinguished road
A few more pics

Attached Images