Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS 4.0 allocation available to spec

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
No sunroof on zee car in question. But no cage either.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
^Can the OEM cage be retrofitted?

Old 08-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
No sunroof on zee car in question. But no cage either.
Thanks for the clarification !

Old 08-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
Sent you a pm requesting this slot for a friend

Please let me know if its still available at MSRP.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why pay over MSRP. If the dealer is selling it for over list, PCNA will set them right.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Why pay over MSRP. If the dealer is selling it for over list, PCNA will set them right.
How so? A 'hey, we suggest you don't do that!' sorta way? I don't think so. PCNA can't do anything about it. It's not their car anymore.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ok then. The two dealers I deal with have told me PNA does not allow sell over MSRP. Maybe somthing has changed. May be that's just for repeat buyers? Who knows? I'm not a big player by no means, but the 5 Porsches I have owned thus far I have never paid over retail. Always MSRP or less. FYI, my RS 4.0 is also MSRP.

Dealers that sell over list price for anything are scum bags IMO. They only care about the money and nothing about the brand. They are also to F ing stupid to understand the goal is to have return/repeat customers, not stick one in ya and say SEE YA!!!

-Troy

Old 08-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Ok then. The two dealers I deal with have told me PNA does not allow sell over MSRP. Maybe somthing has changed. May be that's just for repeat buyers? Who knows? I'm not a big player by no means, but the 5 Porsches I have owned thus far I have never paid over retail. Always MSRP or less. FYI, my RS 4.0 is also MSRP.

Dealers that sell over list price for anything are scum bags IMO. They only care about the money and nothing about the brand. They are also to F ing stupid to understand the goal is to have return/repeat customers, not stick one in ya and say SEE YA!!!

-Troy
PCNA cannot do anything about over MSRP sales unless the car is lemon lawed. It has been that way for at least the last 5+ years. Any dealer who told you otherwise is simply incorrect.

Fortunately there are good dealers out there who don't play that game. However, there are plenty who do.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Ok then. The two dealers I deal with have told me PNA does not allow sell over MSRP. Maybe something has changed. May be that's just for repeat buyers? Who knows? I'm not a big player by no means, but the 5 Porsche's I have owned thus far I have never paid over retail. Always MSRP or less. FYI, my RS 4.0 is also MSRP.

-Troy
Troy I totally agree with your position Mate. The disconnect is this: Once the car reaches the dealership's lot, it is no longer the possession of the Auto Maker, the dealer paid for it. Thus- Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. It's suggested, but not enforceable.

Anyone who told you otherwise was simply misspeaking. Is it right that dealers over charge? No. But you don't have to do business with them.

Capitalism at it's best LOL

Originally Posted by cstroked
PCNA cannot do anything about over MSRP sales unless the car is lemon lawed. It has been that way for at least the last 5+ years. Any dealer who told you otherwise is simply incorrect.

Fortunately there are good dealers out there who don't play that game. However, there are plenty who do.
This^^

Old 08-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
If the dealer is asking over MSRP, I suspect that's why there's an available allocation...no one wants to pay the premium that the dealer is asking.

Quick Reply: RS 4.0 allocation available to spec