Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want to crew with TPC Racing for a weekend at Mosport?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 04:36 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Question Want to crew with TPC Racing for a weekend at Mosport?

Want to crew with TPC Racing for a weekend at Mosport?

We have loaded up our trailer and leaving TPC Racing headquarters later this afternoon to head to Mosport.

Mike Levitas will be piloting his 36 TPC Racing / Teamspeed / Porsche of Silver Spring GT3 Cup Car in this weekends IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge race at Mosport.

As we are heading up to Mosport, we have an opening for someone who would like to give us a hand this weekend. Tasks would include helping with handling wheels / tires and helping with fuel in the paddock and helping in pit lane as well. Anyone in the area or who would like to travel to Mosport to volunteer and help us out is more than welcome to contact me direct via email which is hlevitas@tpcracing.net or PM me on here for more info!

We are heading into this race fresh off the podium from Lime Rock, so if anyone is looking for a fun racing experience contact me! As much as we would love to have everyone out at the track, we only have one extra parking pass and spot so this will be on a first come first serve basis.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Harris Levitas

Old 07-19-2011, 04:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
OOOhhh pick me... crap... gotta work back at the base

Old 07-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
That would be a blast! too bad I live in Calgary could you please send the corporate jet to pick me up

Old 07-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What time is your jet picking me up again?

Old 07-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
If you ever have an opening at Sebring, please let me know! I'd love to help out and experience the racing from an amazing viewpoint.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome stuff, someone do this!

Old 07-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
What a great opportunity! I'd love to help if I was closer.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I'm game, but I can only drive. Let Levitas handle the wheels.....

Old 07-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were closer!

Old 07-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Sign me up.

Quick Reply: Want to crew with TPC Racing for a weekend at Mosport?