Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 997 GT2 with Gulf Racing Livery

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche 997 GT2 with Gulf Racing Livery

Hi all,
in this video I'll show you a Porsche 997 GT2 with the historical Gulf Racing Livery. I think It looks very good and It's pretty rare too!
You can also watch and hear some Track Scenes and some details.

What do you think?

Enjoy the video

YouTube - ‪Gulf Porsche 997 GT2 Sound On The Track‬‏

Thanks

Old 07-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Love the car. Don't care for the look, and don't know why. And I would consider a Gulf Livery car.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with you Cole, that livery does nothing for me. But I do love the wheels on it.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
The gulf look doesn't go with the GT2.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
überüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished road
I LOVE it!!!

Old 07-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I'm with you Cole, that livery does nothing for me. But I do love the wheels on it.
Agree. It could look good, I just don't think they did it right. But, it's only my opinion. Wonder why a dang watch name is on the hood. That's bad enough.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Traditional 911 gulf livery has a stripe that bowes out at the leading edge of the front hood and consumes the front bumper in orange. The orange also comes about 1/4 of the way up the side of the car as well. Just the stripe does not cut it IMHO, looks kind of half-assed.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:07 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Now these are the vids that we like, lots of action! Well done!

Old 07-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Cool video... on the fence about the livery but I give the owner props for doing it!

Old 07-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by slord
The gulf look doesn't go with the GT2.
Yes, I agree!!

Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Traditional 911 gulf livery has a stripe that bowes out at the leading edge of the front hood and consumes the front bumper in orange. The orange also comes about 1/4 of the way up the side of the car as well. Just the stripe does not cut it IMHO, looks kind of half-assed.
Yes, it is a wrong copy! I noticed it at first look!

Originally Posted by DJ
Now these are the vids that we like, lots of action! Well done!
Thank you very much! Glad you appreciated my video!

Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Cool video... on the fence about the livery but I give the owner props for doing it!
Thanks! I think It could be better made!