Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gulf Blue CGT for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Gulf Blue CGT for sale

I received word that an '05 Gulf Blue CGT is for sale, less than 700 miles, Ascot interior. If anyone is interested, pm me and I'll give you the contact details. Not sure of price, but believe it is less than 500k ! Sorry, I don't have any pics.

2005 Porsche Carrera GT - LAST 6 OF VIN - 001170

-Gulf Blue

-All Leather seats-Ascot Brown

-Car Cover

-Air Conditioning

-Luggage Set-Ascot Brown

-Porsche Online Pro CD Radio

-Bucket Seat XT Drivers Side

-Bucket Seat XT Passenger Side

-Mileage < 700

Old 05-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Damn I've never seen a Gulf CGT before, that sounds incredible. How come no pics? One of you TSers need to snap this up and take lots of photos.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:43 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Just found some pics on 6, has to be something similar.

Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not for me, but I would take it!

Old 05-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Holy s*** that is awesome. That car really pops in a color like this. BRB I'm gonna go check the sofa cushions for spare change...

Old 05-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud of
It's exactly that car in the picture.

CGT# 0555 (above gearknob).

Hope it will get a good new owner.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
Sold! Now who want's to spot me 500 large?

Old 05-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
I'm assuming it's the same car that was advertised last month from someone in Florida.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it stays stateside. Too many of these things are leaving...

Old 05-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
ive been contacted by the owner or broker regarding this car
as far as i know, last month when i spoke to him, he wanted north of 600

Quick Reply: Gulf Blue CGT for sale