Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Champion Motorsport | Couple Photos. GT3RS New Vinyl.

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Former Sponsor
Phil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to all
Champion Motorsport | Couple Photos. GT3RS New Vinyl.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome

Old 06-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Guys I appreciate your consideration and efforts but I posted pics of my RS last weekend and was given a brutal beating.
Destroyed would be a better description. About 98% hated it.
It works for me and love Champion Motorsport's work and the way I get treated by all you guys.
Forum verdict = an abomination.

Ranger

Old 06-17-2011, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Guys I appreciate your consideration and efforts but I posted pics of my RS last weekend and was given a brutal beating.
Destroyed would be a better description. About 98% hated it.
It works for me and love Champion Motorsport's work and the way I get treated by all you guys.
Forum verdict = an abomination.

Ranger
Personally I think that cars should be left they way the were released by the factory.
Neverthanless the important thing is YOU are happy about your car. As long as you feel this way just forget what other people say...