Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche heaven

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:06 PM
|
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche heaven

I was in Fairfeild Connecticut today and I swung by the Porsche dealership and this was their showroom.

Attached Images         
Old 05-26-2011 | 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Jon! Love the Gulf livery.

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:11 PM
|
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Save the best for last. Not one, but TWO GT2 rs. The silver one is number 424, the black on is number 498.

Attached Images        
Old 05-26-2011 | 09:13 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Take the stickers off the Gulf RS and that is a wet dream for me!

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Black 2.2RS

Quite the spread in one dealership.

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
That Black 2RS is super sexy

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Jon.

I will own a Gulf theme 911 at some point in my life.

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:41 PM
|
Originally Posted by JC919
I will own a Gulf theme 911 at some point in my life.
I hope you do man. We can cruise when I get my GT2.

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jon, great find, I'll definitely have to check out that place sometime!

Burlington has a true blue speedster, it looks awesome in real life.

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:48 PM
|
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Jon, great find, I'll definitely have to check out that place sometime!

Burlington has a true blue speedster, it looks awesome in real life.
It was quiet the hike, about 150 miles one way. I've seen the blue speedster, does look awesome, but I was more attracted to the white (H2O must be rubbing off on me). Stop saving lives and lets take out the CS and GT3 rs

Quick Reply: Porsche heaven