Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gumball 2011: TeamSpeed's "Team Green" Daily Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011 | 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Hainz
Nice that you post my photo, but why do you cut of my Copyright logo?

Don't like it mate! You just stole my picture from the video without have the logo in it.

Sorry, that was not my intentions...

I just took a screen shot, will not happen again. I would change but the "edit" is gone.

Didn't know that was your channel, great vid!

Last edited by Hill; 05-29-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 05-29-2011 | 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-29-2011 | 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hainz
Nice that you post my photo, but why do you cut of my Copyright logo?

Don't like it mate! You just stole my picture from the video without have the logo in it.

Originally Posted by Hill
Sorry, that was not my intentions...

I just took a screen shot, will not happen again. I would change but the "edit" is gone.

Didn't know that was your channel, great vid!
Don't worry brother. It's fair use and he knows it.

Last edited by Barrister; 05-29-2011 at 08:33 PM.
Old 05-30-2011 | 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-30-2011 | 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The dutch team in the lambo had crashed!

YouTube - ‪16 Fatal lap around d'Albi circuit.MOV‬‏

But i loll'd at his driving "skills"

Now he drives a rental to finish the gumball

Last edited by JustMe; 05-30-2011 at 06:10 AM.
Old 05-30-2011 | 06:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that is really bad driving lol

Old 05-30-2011 | 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BossM is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL Guy couldn' t keep up with Z 370? Bad skills really.

Old 05-30-2011 | 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ I want to guess Z 350! But who knows what mods it had.

Old 05-30-2011 | 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by wyatth
^ I want to guess Z 350! But who knows what mods it had.
Yeah, it was a 350Z, but a 350Z in any street trim (regardless of mods) should never rape a Lambo like that...

Old 05-30-2011 | 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
The Dudesons went to Kimis boat in Monaco to party the Finnish way!

Attached Images     

Quick Reply: Gumball 2011: TeamSpeed's "Team Green" Daily Updates