Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Do you have a 4.0 Allocation?
Yes I have a 4.0 Allocation
35.00%
No 4.0 for me
50.00%
I'm still looking for an allocation
15.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
^^ awesome Carrera, thanks!...only 7-8 month to go
Will the wing be painted in body colour btw?

Old 05-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Thanks for posting.

Yes, one is on the way for September delivery

-Troy
Troy are you going to get something else to do time trials in

Old 05-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allans
Allocation for Nov. build. MSRP $192,455.
Are you getting yours from Ellis or hennessy?

Old 05-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
allans is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jenk12m

Are you getting yours from Ellis or hennessy?
Hennessy. A pleasure to deal with. No hype, no BS, just a straight-up deal. Allan

Old 05-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Troy are you going to get something else to do time trials in
Well I was thinking of using the new RS-4.0.

I would love to have it as a poser and just keep tuning on the 3.8RS, but it's just not in my nature. The car is made to run, not to sit it stop in go traffic IMHO.
IT depends if I find the right buyer for my 3.8RS I guess.

-Troy

Old 05-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^You should state that the Col. is for sale minus most the cool sh*t

If you are feeling especially spicy off those hot wings and want to take a significant loss on the 3.8 RS, you know where to find me

Last edited by "The JC"; 05-22-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by allans
Hennessy. A pleasure to deal with. No hype, no BS, just a straight-up deal. Allan
i agree, i use to go to the other guys but now i only deal with hennessy. john dissen is a great guy and i havent even bought a car from him yet

Old 05-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Well I was thinking of using the new RS-4.0.

I would love to have it as a poser and just keep tuning on the 3.8RS, but it's just not in my nature. The car is made to run, not to sit it stop in go traffic IMHO.
IT depends if I find the right buyer for my 3.8RS I guess.

-Troy
i dont believe any car should be a bubble wrapper or garage queen. if your going to part out the 3.8, let me know. i may take some chicken wings off ya

Old 05-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura about
No allocation here

Looks like allans and Gil got the 2 Hennessy cars......

Bill

Old 05-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
(2. But I really wish I had the money. Mike don't forget about me when this beauty comes in. Did you complete your spec?
Still working the spec. The minor details make or break the car. I'm still waiting for approvals. Luckily, Im late Sept build with Nov delivery. I have time.

Quick Reply: Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation