Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Do you have a 4.0 Allocation?
Yes I have a 4.0 Allocation
35.00%
No 4.0 for me
50.00%
I'm still looking for an allocation
15.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
first is the worst, second is the best, third is one with the hairiest chest.

thats why i am #2! not going vote and distort your poll, though.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to all
September.
PTS if approved.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I passed on my allocation... Didn't see the value in trading in my '11 GT3 for one, and paying a difference equal to a base Carrera... Would rather tune my current GT3 for a fraction of the cost, and make it a 001/001 GT3

Old 05-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
allans is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Allocation for Nov. build. MSRP $192,455.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stockholm996TT is an unknown quantity at this point
Got an allocation!

No info on production date yet.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Wow. Already at 10? Everyone post so we know. 10 new threads coming this fall with pics....
Your thread is going to be the best though...

Old 05-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Where the 'relatively poor as f**k' option?

Thanks for making the thread BB

Old 05-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I wish.
As do I!!

Old 05-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
October build for me...scheduled completion date Oct 13th.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
^ I don't think you can fit another car in your sig, so I'll take the v12 vantage off your hands
Your welcome

Quick Reply: Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation