Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official: 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011 | 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
^No shit Carrera. That's exactly what hg was saying
hahaha

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
jwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
hahaha
that was simply unnecessary, grow up

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^I actually meant to quote wtdoom's post which I thought was hilarious.

Originally Posted by wtdoom
Yea Porsche , stop giving us many different cars/ specs / editions to choose from ! We want 1 standard car and make it crap while you are at it ! Bloody Germans , what are they thinking giving us infinite options of spec , trim and edition ?

Dont they realise all we all want to do is drive the exact same car till the end of time ? How dare they cater to different tastes ?

Thats it , im selling all my Porsches and buying a huge station wagon with wooden sides with an interior built out of plastic spoons , propelled by a 35 litre engine that gives fifteen horse power ! Take that to Stuttgart ! German engineering ? PAH !

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
jwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
^I actually meant to quote wtdoom's post which I thought was hilarious.
ok, sorry, i just know Carrera contributes a lot to this board.. sorry again

Old 05-16-2011 | 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
its probably just the dad in me, i know he is a kid so i hate it when people give him a hard time

Old 05-16-2011 | 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
np! I understand.

Old 05-16-2011 | 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks jwm8375. It's okay though really, I put emotions aside on the internet, and don't get offended.

Old 05-16-2011 | 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am holding out for the Carrera 4 GTS-GT3-RSR 4.5L Limited S model

-Troy

Old 05-24-2011 | 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
silentrun is an unknown quantity at this point
Call me a sucker...but I kind of like the GTS. In about 15 Years people will by clamoring for it as the 2030 911's is being rumored and photo's being released getting that excitement brewing.

Old 05-24-2011 | 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think it's time to "Jump The Shark" on the 997 chassis.

-Troy

Quick Reply: Official: 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS