Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official: 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011 | 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
wait so what's the difference between this and the C4S??

Old 05-13-2011 | 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
How about you read first?

Old 05-14-2011 | 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 81911
How about you read first?
since the GTS is just a carrera with wide body kit from the C4S, now that this have 4WD, doesn't that make it the same car? I did read it, and as far as i can tell, the only difference is just some extra options?

Old 05-14-2011 | 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
can't wait for the gts targa and the 4 gts targa...

Old 05-14-2011 | 05:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Don't forget the targa 4.0 rs

Old 05-14-2011 | 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
since the GTS is just a carrera with wide body kit from the C4S, now that this have 4WD, doesn't that make it the same car? I did read it, and as far as i can tell, the only difference is just some extra options?
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say at all (your post makes absolutely no sense).

The normal GTS is a C2S with a 44mm wider rear body, GT2 sideskirts, a Sport Design front bumper with a black splitter, a black rear diffuser, alcantara interior, a sports chassis, and the powerkit, with unique black/chrome exhaust tips. The Carrera 4 GTS is the same exact thing, just with 4WD and a reflector strip at the rear.

Last edited by Carrera; 05-14-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-14-2011 | 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^No shit Carrera. That's exactly what hg was saying

Old 05-15-2011 | 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
4GTS = C4S + powerkit + centerlock wheels + other minor cosmetic stuffs

Old 05-15-2011 | 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Carrera
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say at all (your post makes absolutely no sense).

The normal GTS is a C2S with a 44mm wider rear body, GT2 sideskirts, a Sport Design front bumper with a black splitter, a black rear diffuser, alcantara interior, a sports chassis, and the powerkit, with unique black/chrome exhaust tips. The Carrera 4 GTS is the same exact thing, just with 4WD and a reflector strip at the rear.
Hmm that's what i meant, sorry if you couldn't understand. thanks for the explanation!
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
4GTS = C4S + powerkit + centerlock wheels + other minor cosmetic stuffs
Oh i see. damn u porsche, confusing me with your infinite 911 models!

Old 05-15-2011 | 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Yea Porsche , stop giving us many different cars/ specs / editions to choose from ! We want 1 standard car and make it crap while you are at it ! Bloody Germans , what are they thinking giving us infinite options of spec , trim and edition ?

Dont they realise all we all want to do is drive the exact same car till the end of time ? How dare they cater to different tastes ?

Thats it , im selling all my Porsches and buying a huge station wagon with wooden sides with an interior built out of plastic spoons , propelled by a 35 litre engine that gives fifteen horse power ! Take that to Stuttgart ! German engineering ? PAH !

Last edited by wtdoom; 05-15-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Official: 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS