Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your 4.0 RS Specs - Post Them Up!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011 | 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the black wheels will look terrific. Black and red is always sinister. Congrats!

Old 05-19-2011 | 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
if any of you guys are thinking of having wing mirrors painted,front air intake,end plates to spoiler in black or any other colour as i wanted,you may want to have the air flics painted to match,i spoke to exclusive at the factory and was told the whole front bumper comes into them pre finished ready to bolt straight on and they wont remove the air flics to paint,also the silver stripes around the lights are painted and arn't stickers,under clear coat,wanted my car white ,black bits and black wheels ,letting the stripes and decals create the contrast. settled with the black wheels,pop of yellow showing with the ceramics,black yellow looks the dogs boolocks as it does on the gt2rs,i have orderd black and yellow schoth harnes,s to have that link to break the red and black interior,my opion to many red strapes going on ,unless going for black interior,but personally the car needs the wow factor of the red interior to make it stand alone ,will send some pics late july when it turns up.

Old 05-20-2011 | 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have seen many rumors on several "other" Porsche forums that the Carbon Hood and Fenders will NOT be coming to the USA.

Can someone please confirm.

Old 05-20-2011 | 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say at $200k we get em.

Old 05-20-2011 | 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
So what's the count of TSers with 4.0 RS orders now?

Jas, I'd go with silver wheels personally

Glock Guru, I hope you are not planning to sell that fantastic 3.8 RS you've built.

Old 05-20-2011 | 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JC919
So what's the count of TSers with 4.0 RS orders now?

Jas, I'd go with silver wheels personally

Glock Guru, I hope you are not planning to sell that fantastic 3.8 RS you've built.

I am giving it some consideration. May just swap over the stuff and turn the 11' 3RS back to stock.

Open to options all.

-Troy

Old 05-20-2011 | 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
I am giving it some consideration. May just swap over the stuff and turn the 11' 3RS back to stock.
It's hard for me to disagree with that rationale

Old 05-20-2011 | 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
You guys got more juice on this forum than me.

Start a new post for people getting a RS 4.0 and keep count.

-Troy

Old 05-28-2011 | 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Jas Black wheels will look very nice. Silver accents will still pop, but you have the red down - lights, calipers, stitching. Not a 4.0 obviously but this combo is hard to argue with:

Ooops sorry I was playing in Paintbrush and cleared the reflectors, added the small 3RS script in 2RS style, and did the wing struts in black. You get the idea, I lost the original pic.

Old 06-15-2011 | 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Zuffenhausen confirmed PTS today

M

Quick Reply: Your 4.0 RS Specs - Post Them Up!!!