Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011 | 07:02 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-05-2011 | 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
Awesome!! You showed them man

Black FTW.

Originally Posted by JonA85

Old 07-05-2011 | 08:45 PM
SG
Teamspeed Member
SG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond repute
YES Please sir may I have another!

Old 07-06-2011 | 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
anyone out there with white car, black wheels steel brakes?must be 1 somewhere,4 weeks to go, suspense is killing me.

Old 07-06-2011 | 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Golden Crust, I have the same basic order specs. My build finish date is Aug 30th.
To date I have not seen any white on black pics.

Hope for the best.

-Troy

Old 07-06-2011 | 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
To date I have not seen any white on black pics.

Hope for the best.

-Troy
Posted earlier in thread. Not the best angle but fairly confident this is White on Black wheels.

Attached Images  
Old 07-06-2011 | 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks, it's something.

-Troy

Old 07-06-2011 | 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
agree mate, the person who took that pic must have taken other shots and angles,those are def black wheels,as i have said before my only concern with changeing just the wheels it may not look tied in,without doing the mirrors,spoiler end plates and lips. still think black is the way to go,at goodwood on sunday,car looks great in the flesh but to white in my opion and the black will bring out the other colours ,i hope.andreas does,nt like black wheels he was telling me he thinks they make a car look like a pre production mule,may be why we haven,t seen any yet, keep looking on the gt3 reg list for pics,none have been listed yet got to be soon as production started 3 weeks ago.

Old 07-06-2011 | 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Using the red center lock nuts would help break up the all black wheel well and add some color tie in.

-Troy

Old 07-06-2011 | 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
think black wheels look more "motorsport" and give the car a bit of the sinister look. regardless, there's no way you're keeping white wheels clean. might as well pop off the minute you take delivery and stick them in storage.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)