Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011 | 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 06-23-2011 | 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
could the person who sent the pics of the white car with black wheels please send any other angles, 1st car seen in this spec,same as what i have orderd.

Old 06-23-2011 | 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by pmpsch
Found these on another site...not sure I have seen them here...if so apologies
Those look like black wheels but hard to tell from angle of photo. Do you have the source link?

Old 06-23-2011 | 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 06-24-2011 | 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Old 06-24-2011 | 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
empireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutempireGirl has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by empireGirl
please let us know on which other site you found these pictures!

This seems to be the first production car that will be delivered to
a costumer!

by the way, this is in Switzerland (Porsche Dealership in the south of
Switzerland Ticino; Centro Porsche Ticino in Naranco close to Lugano!)

I'm proud to be swiss ;-)

Please let us know your source.
Sorry, my mistake! It is not standing in Ticino in the south of Switzerland it is standing in the new opened showroom at the Porsche Dealership in Geneva!

Old 06-24-2011 | 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by empireGirl
Sorry, my mistake! It is not standing in Ticino in the south of Switzerland it is standing in the new opened showroom at the Porsche Dealership in Geneva!
Only interesting thing on their website. Hopefully someone rolls over there and posts a few more pics of the RS 4.0.

Attached Images  
Old 06-24-2011 | 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these parts
So maybe thats why..."all cars in europe must be delivered until end of December"... and even without pts its a december delivery... so there is no time left for pts to be done to my car... oh great that was me asking for a late build! crap..

But i am not really sad about it. White will be great too! =)

Old 06-25-2011 | 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
is this true? so only sep and oct build theoretically get PTS? too early before too late after? Mine is Nov build and I asked for PTS although not confirmed yet.
that would seriously suck

Old 06-27-2011 | 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
saw the new 4.0 at the carrera world cup at the 24 hour nurburgring they put it in the vip hospitality area, white car,white wheels, ceramics,no contrast or strong enough colours going on, glad i made the choice of black wheels,steel brakes to keep the red thing going also added the red adonized centre locks ,trust me it needs to toughen up in looks to match that wicked engine.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)