Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 owned 2nd Fastest @ Extreme Super Lap!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
woooow congrats bro !!!!! u need to join us in the "National Sprint" next season

Old 04-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond reputeADGT3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hattawi
Congrats on your podium finish.. are you comin to the club event on may 20th?

The ZR1 driver is Sheikh Hasher... He's a pro racing driver.. His car is US imported and it's not stock... Good driver though..
Hi Hattawi, Wish if you could have joined us!

I wont make it to the event, I will be out of he country.

Old 05-01-2011, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ADGT3
Hi Hattawi, Wish if you could have joined us!

I wont make it to the event, I will be out of he country.
Wanted to but couldn't.. Am still waiting for my new tires to arrive... Currently I run front semi slicks and rear normal Pzeros.

Damn Punctures...

Old 05-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Khalid, a quick question. Do I need to have the national racing license in order to apply for the next event which is on June 3rd? I was too lazy to get my self the license

Old 05-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
well done man!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Well done and Congrats mashallah! I realy hope they continue this next year as I am prepping my lotus for time attack. Are there many events like superlap and time attack in the UAE?