Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best dealer in USA in terms of choices and service/pricing.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You wouldn't want to go to a dealer.

Private sale is a better bet on a CGT.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche of the Main Line (in PA outside Philly) is my local dealer and they are solid.

Napleton Porsche (outside Chicago) seems to always have SICK cars and they do a lot of racing stuff - that seems cool to me.

I also think Brumos Porsche in Jacksonville FLA has a pretty good name over the years.

But - that being said - if you can do a private sale on a car like this i would. But if for reasons like importing/exporting or service reasons you MUST go to a dealer there are 3 good choices for you.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Any of the board partners here can gladly assist!

Old 04-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
OFFRAILS is an unknown quantity at this point
Stay away from Manhattan Motorcars. From my experiance they lack integrity and I found them to be dishonest.
Especially for an overseas transaction, I would go anywhere else.
I dont know if they have one but I can recommend Mike Maurer,
Porsche of Annapolis.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
doos is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks guys !

Old 04-24-2011, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
there is this little thing called the internet
perfect...and it's full of trolls.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
The issue as I see it is not finding the right dealer- its finding the right CAR.

CGT's are not a dime a dozen car, find the car, do your research on the car, and work your deal. You're exporting it, so it's not like you'll talk to the dealer after the sale anyways.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
There was a post on here about a dealer doing a MASSIVE service on a Carrera GT. I'll see if I can find the post but they seemed to know what they were doing service wise.

Also, it might not be the largest dealership but Gossett Porsche is a forum sponsor and a great place. My family has bought a few cars from them. Their service is rivaled by none.

They are always willing to work with the customer to make them happy.

Talk with Dustin Smith (roccoman) and I sure he can help you out.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
I'll add .02 cents to Stoppie's point. If I remember correctly, Australia requires the car to be right hand drive to be on the road unless they changed the law recently. Of course you can bring the car in for track only use. :-)

Old 04-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
doos is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by CinqueValvole
I'll add .02 cents to Stoppie's point. If I remember correctly, Australia requires the car to be right hand drive to be on the road unless they changed the law recently. Of course you can bring the car in for track only use. :-)
correct, im bringing the car in for track and collection, not for road use.

Quick Reply: Best dealer in USA in terms of choices and service/pricing.