Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

911 Design "1 BAD GT2" for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
Wouldn't be caught dead in that car. Ew. For that price give me a 73RS or a singer car please and thank you.
This

Old 04-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
No thanks...

Old 04-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Send it to Mansory to IMPROVE the way it looks.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
$495,000 grenade!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
it'll be worth 500k to someone who doesnt want to wait a couple of years for a build like this.

i'de personally see this car appealing to most enthusiasts for around 150-200k

Old 04-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I remember following this build and thinking to myself, WOW, when this is done its gonna be the sickest Porsche ever in the world like ever.

....then it was done and i was disapointed really. Wasnt what i thought it was gonna be. Still sick dont get me wrong - and i am sure it performs like a champ.

But the looks are "eeh" at best. The price is UNREAL high (double what it should be?) and the comparable Porsches out there for this money (CGT, Singer car, Techart GTStreet) really do make much more sense.

I would personally take a BONE STOCK 996 GT2 over this and save 395,000

Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Steve K
it'll be worth 500k to someone who doesnt want to wait a couple of years for a build like this.

i'de personally see this car appealing to most enthusiasts for around 150-200k
I think there is only one person on the planet who thinks that this car is really worth 500k.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah this is a shame really.. I followed the build thread as well, but the finished product is a stone's throw away from appealing.. GLWS

Old 04-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to behold
Following the buildup was cool indeed.

I can understand that someone -who has the funds- to invest so much for the fun that the project brought him over the couple of years it took to complete.

But he must be dreaming to think that he can shift the end result to someone at that price. He should accept that at least half of the cost is the price of the fun he had to build it.

Quick Reply: 911 Design "1 BAD GT2" for sale