Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS and Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 12:31 AM
FTS
Teamspeed Rookie
FTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't get me wrong, I really love the GT3/RS styling and what it represents, but the BS has this superb classic Mercedes racers look that is absolutely stunning

Jenk12m, are using a HANS devices in the RS with the sport buckets? Some told me the head rest of the seats interfere with HANS pushing the head too forward. Have you had this issue?

Old 04-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
ok, im from tampa but live in atlanta so thats the reason for my florida plates. the car above though is not mine. my front grille is all black and i have white calipers
He's done a few more things to it since this pic. Now has a white roll bar, exhaust is black and a few other minor mods. Love yours though. Very clean! Love the BS. Enjoy!