Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet Handling Session with Porsche Club at YAS Marina Circuit

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a fun time!

Old 04-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
and driving. Looks like an awesome event!

Old 04-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
that's a lot of water, what tires is the GT3 running with? and how was the wet performance?

Old 04-10-2011, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by CorsicanBB
Nice pics Saif

Too bad we were not in the same group. Looks like you were enjoying yourself

I finally got the kick plate exercise right this time and was like this on the way back to Dubai

I had to choose the second group so it doesn't conflict with prayer time. I was on level 10 on the kick plate the whole time... only succeeded 3 time

Originally Posted by tips
very cool, i did the same thing at the silverstone, best bit was that it wasnt my car
Lucky

Originally Posted by eomrag
that looks like its alot of fun.. any videos at all?
I will post the videos once I steal them from other club members

Originally Posted by Axman
Looks like ton of fun and learning, the red one looks great
The red 964 belongs to the club president

Originally Posted by fat cab
probably the only time some of those cars will ever see water.. Looks like a good time.
Believe me, those cars see water. when we wash them

Originally Posted by Targa Tim
that's a lot of water, what tires is the GT3 running with? and how was the wet performance?
It's not just water, the water is mixed with some detergent. I was running a crap configuration due to the unavailability of the semi slicks in the market. Rears are Pzeros and front cups.. There's a reason I stopped going to open track days

Old 04-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
theres a serious shortage on those tires here, my car has been parked for almost 3 months because of that, i ordered online, wil cost you a bit more,

Old 04-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
theres a serious shortage on those tires here, my car has been parked for almost 3 months because of that, i ordered online, wil cost you a bit more,
+1, not just shortage, also limited choices, and very expensive prices. If there is one regret I have on my .2RS, it will be the tires.

Old 04-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
sweet 946 !!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2011, 04:11 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Why is there detergent mixed in with the water?

Old 04-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think to make it more slippery

Old 04-11-2011, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sean73T
Why is there detergent mixed in with the water?
to wash the cars

Quick Reply: Wet Handling Session with Porsche Club at YAS Marina Circuit