Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Changed out the Red accents and decals

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Changed out the Red accents and decals

I wanted to tone it down a bit but retain that happy "RS" feel

For some reason the photo's make the Grey accents look a hint blueish grey...they are not, its actually very close to the new 911 Classic light grey, non-metallic

Attached Images    
Old 04-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I like it

Old 04-01-2011, 04:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great Jorgen!

Old 04-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Came out great... now all you need is an exhaust

Old 04-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice. Did you consider giving her light gray lipstick to match and finish the two tone accents?

Old 04-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I did, but wanted to see how the rest came out first... I am liking the 'industrial RS' look. I was going to go with black satin trim like I have on my GT but wanted to try something else but keep the RS color accent theme going. I am liking the way both the car color and wheel colors change so much in various lighting...

Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I love it and I like the G-Class Merc as well, you've got good taste in cars.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
look awesome

Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Looks killer. Nice job.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I like it just b/c it's different then everything else out

Quick Reply: Changed out the Red accents and decals