Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MaxAnt's 2011 GT3 RS - The Isringhausen Project

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Michael allowed me the privilege to order him his 2011 GT3 RS and wow, what a treat it was! This is the best looking GT3 RS we've ever had in by far and the coolest one I've ever seen! We started with a few ideas and with the help of DJ's rendering, we decided on the final spec and submitted the order. Michael decided to go with Carrara White with Guards Red as the contrast color and the Extended Individualization Package's option to order the Decorative Film in black. After the car arrived, we added for him the center stripe to match the Decorative Film, painted the uprights in satin black, put in Schroth Belts and a beautiful GMG RSR Roll Cage that brought it all together.

From the very beginning we had a blast spec'ing the car and everything turned out perfect. Michael is one of the nicest guys I've met and it was a pleasure working with him from beginning to end.

Thanks again Michael and enjoy your new car!

The Isringhausen Project - MaxAnt's 2011 GT3 RS on Vimeo

Last edited by GeoffJr@Isringhausen; 03-23-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! Congrats!

Old 03-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That interior looks great!!

Old 03-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
one of the best!

Old 03-22-2011, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
gorgeous looking RS....great job with the spec Geoff

Old 03-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car! I love the color(s)!

Old 03-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
great spec, love it all!!! (except the black stripe)

Old 03-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful car, congratulations!

Old 03-22-2011, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura about
Thank you for all the kind replies. Can't wait for this weekend when the car arrives however, it will probably have to go straight into the garage as it will be 30 and snow still on the roads. This is when I hate living in upstate NY.

Just a quick comment on the build of this car and my experience with Geoff and his team at Isringhausen.

I was looking to build something that was going to be unique and when I saw that Isringhausen had one of the last changeable builds available I jumped on it. PTS had closed when I started this or I was going to go with sport classic grey and all black accents.

This was my first time ordering a car to my spec and Geoff made it a great experience.

Geoff and his team are a top notch group.
Thank you,
Mike

Old 03-23-2011, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great specked car, congrats mate

Quick Reply: MaxAnt's 2011 GT3 RS - The Isringhausen Project