Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riviera Blue GT2RS Teamspeed Exclusive | 1 of 1

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
loool ouch!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Hani what do you have for mileage now?

Old 01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Woah, it got gay in here real fast.

Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GrayTT
You asked

We met Hani few weeks back on the Porsche GT3 Cup special taxi ride event... Mashallah I love this beast of yours. Next time, please bring it to the arena.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
F**k me!! Amazing car!! The colour is, is absolute great plus the fact that the car has painted the roll cage in car's colour..!!

Enjoy it in good health Hani.

Old 11-03-2013, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
imo all the cages should be painted as the body colour, I had mine done in white on a 997 rs...$1000 from factory and it was in gloss not the sexy powder coat as the 4.0 came with...it looks stunning in the blue..devils in the detail!!

Old 11-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Agree with you goldencrust but white is a very 'strange' colour. I know a few 4.0 RS owners that they prefer it black to hide away the 'racing character' that a white roll cage gives. Nevertheless roll cage in any colours for the RS models looks so good.. I would say Perfect!

Old 11-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hani you lucky bitc... I mean Xena!

I simply love it, more pics

Old 11-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
imo all the cages should be painted as the body colour, I had mine done in white on a 997 rs...$1000 from factory and it was in gloss not the sexy powder coat as the 4.0 came with...it looks stunning in the blue..devils in the detail!!
Agree to that, mine RS has the roll cage in orange as the body, and I like that a lot!

Old 11-04-2013, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
White rollcage doesn't look good IMO. I was thinking red for mine to match the stitching, but then my calipers are yellow, so I just kept it black.

Quick Reply: Riviera Blue GT2RS Teamspeed Exclusive | 1 of 1