Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riviera Blue GT2RS Teamspeed Exclusive | 1 of 1

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished road
I saw this on another thread....and came over to see.
GT2 RS in this color is simply the best color I have seen....Totally BadASS! Congrats and enjoy

Old 03-23-2011, 11:39 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team Yoops!

Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yoops Racing
I saw this on another thread....and came over to see.
GT2 RS in this color is simply the best color I have seen....Totally BadASS! Congrats and enjoy
You have been a member for almost 3 years and a Riviera Blue GT2RS was the trigger for your first post. Love it.

Hani's car - converting lurkers to posters since 2011.

to the Team btw

Old 03-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DJ
Welcome to the team Yoops!

Thanks DJ - Glad to be here again

Last edited by Yoops Racing; 03-24-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by sinan
You have been a member for almost 3 years and a Riviera Blue GT2RS was the trigger for your first post. Love it.

to the Team btw
Sorry I do not mean to hyjack this thread....Sinan I had nothing to measure up to Teamspeed 3 yrs ago but thanks for the welcome

Old 03-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I do not mean to hyjack this thread....Sinan I had nothing to measure up to Teamspeed 3 yrs ago but thanks for the welcome
I'm glad you started posting. Enjoy the forum !

BTW: Nice stable. Love the 7.2 GT3. You won't get a better car for that kind of money.

Old 03-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
from me too

It's a cool place to hang out, I don't have anything to measure up to teamspeed, except being a hardcore car enthusiast

-AJ

Old 03-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Yoops, compared to some of the guys on here I've got nothing more than a love of cars like the vast majority. And that's really all that we all have in common. Welcome to the Team brother. Or welcome to the 'posting' part of it! ;-)

Originally Posted by sinan

to the Team btw
^^^^^ Hahaha, truth man. Rep for you.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
V TACH is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing....best 2RS yet.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
did anyone hear from Hani yet? I hope he's alright

I saw his posts about his mother and brother having some health problems, and with the situation in Bahrain right now, I'm a little worried

I hope he is fine, and if anyone can get an update on him, I'd really like to hear that all is well with him and his family!

-AJ

Quick Reply: Riviera Blue GT2RS Teamspeed Exclusive | 1 of 1