Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riviera Blue GT2RS Teamspeed Exclusive | 1 of 1

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 12:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Swissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant future
Did it delay production with selecting a one off colour? All you need now is some SWISSVAX protection on it.....

Old 03-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice! Love Riviera Blue

Old 03-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swissvax USA
Did it delay production with selecting a one off colour? All you need now is some SWISSVAX protection on it.....
It is another 6-8 weeks additional delay for PTS. I didn't have Hani's patience (which paid off, BIG TIME ) and my dealer wasn't being too supportive either.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you... did not know you guys would approve in this fashion
Originally Posted by JC919
... gold wheels would have been amazing.
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I have to disagree. Black works perfect.
I think once the wrap is off the hood the black will work better than the gold... we will find out in a few
Originally Posted by Swissvax USA
The PTS option delayed the car by approximately 50 odd days...
So production wise it should have been finished before the USA bond cars but the option saw it shipped after the American GT2RSs

Old 03-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
... my dealer wasn't being too supportive either.
My friend I told you that I can get it done from here but the time was the issue...

Old 03-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
My friend I told you that I can get it done from here but the time was the issue...
Haha, I know You were super giving me insight none the less. My built slot was just too early and my dealer said PTS will only be approved quite late. I had too many other things to worry about at that time and threw in the towel

There will be another opportunity in future. I'm thankful I just managed to get an allocation.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SwissGT3 is on a distinguished roadSwissGT3 is on a distinguished roadSwissGT3 is on a distinguished roadSwissGT3 is on a distinguished road
Hey Hani, let's take the chance. But why we don't organize a party when you will have picked up that beauty. Teamspeeders all around the world could joint the party if they are willing and this could be a nice occasion where to meet personally, keep on going sharing our passion and admire live your Top Class Car?

Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I'm late to this thread but WOW mashallah!!!!!!!!!!
Alf mabrook Gray ! Allah ya36eek khaira wa yakfeek shera. Lovely combo mashallah

Enjoy it in the best of health and a wonderful addition to the already stellar collection.

Now a have a pic request of the rs, scud, and viper together please!!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I just have to re-iterate that this car is phenomenal. Not only is the GT2RS one very special car, you have a one off PTS (1 of 3 in the WORLD, and 1 of 1 in RBlue), but the one off color you picked is one of my favorites and a celebrated color in the 911 world. You have a true masterpiece that will be known throughout history like the jerry seinfeld 993 TTS. This is a situation where the "you need to spread REP" rule is an epic fail. I don't want to go OT, so I won't list 'em, but this is one of my 5 ALL TIME favorite 911 cars (and that is nearly 50 years of cars).
Thanks for sharing with us Hani

Old 03-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
This car might be better then sex.

Quick Reply: Riviera Blue GT2RS Teamspeed Exclusive | 1 of 1