Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A morning with BBTurbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Must spread rep...

Sounds like you had an awesome morning, kid. So, which did you like more? The 2RS or the GTO?
The million dollar question. I like.....I mean LOVE both cars for different things. I was about to call you when Mike fired up the GTO, but didn't have your number. Fail.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
thats awesome. looks like fun!! i bet you creamed your pants. twice.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
It was a great morning. Jon is a true enthusiast. I only got the GTO up to 3000rpm, it wasn't warmed up. The entire rear end of the car was moving around. That thing is ready to launch,

We didn't even start the GT2RS. The showroom is a little tight.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
When I saw a couple pictures of 2RS I was like "nice!", but then when I read
"Then we drove to Ferrari." Just reading the whole thread made me feel like a 14-year old girl holding backstage ticket to Justin Bieber's concert.
I cannot imagine how you must have felt.

Last edited by Mietek23; 02-26-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jon and BBTurbo, great pics and great to see you both had such a great day. Hope the weather clears up for good so you can take those guys around for real. Jon we gotta connect again soon, and BB I hope to meet you at some point. Congrats again.

It's funny I was just at the Ferrari dealership last weekend and saw that white 458 (Dan Watkins's) with its front removed to refinish it after some stone chips I think.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:55 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
That looks like a perfect morning. That white 458 is gorgeous. I love the white/black interior! And I have to say that is the the best color for the GT2RS. Looks amazing! Congrats again BBTurbo!

Old 02-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Jon and BBTurbo, great pics and great to see you both had such a great day. Hope the weather clears up for good so you can take those guys around for real. Jon we gotta connect again soon, and BB I hope to meet you at some point. Congrats again.

It's funny I was just at the Ferrari dealership last weekend and saw that white 458 (Dan Watkins's) with its front removed to refinish it after some stone chips I think.
The dealers are so close to each other, it's hard not to stop at both when I drive out there. It would be great to get a bunch of New England Teamspeed member together for a drive.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, a RS and a GTO. What else is there to get. Congrats!

Old 02-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
I love to read these personalized stories. The car pron was nice too. Thanks for making this thread happen to JP and Jon!

GT2RS sux, you will hate it.

Lol.....

Old 02-27-2011, 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
amazing! love that aqua blue GT3RS too!

Quick Reply: A morning with BBTurbo