Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS - Nice detailed set of photos

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 09:22 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, not every GT2 RS was allocated to a client. I know of two that the dealers have waiting to be purchased.

BTW Did it ever occur to you the dealers have to do this? It's called PDI, big whoop he took some pictures while the car was being inspected/detailed for deliver if the car was sold.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
flatcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by sean73T
LOL, not every GT2 RS was allocated to a client. I know of two that the dealers have waiting to be purchased.

BTW Did it ever occur to you the dealers have to do this? It's called PDI, big whoop he took some pictures while the car was being inspected/detailed for deliver if the car was sold.
Really? No big deal to you. And Porsche dealers or at least Beverly Hills Porsche "have to" drive customer cars down side roads and around parking garages to stop and take pictures?

I'm not debating a PDI or an authorized tech performing the factory instructions for preparing the car. This is a car being driven off the dealer premises and used for purposes other than which directly serve the interests or meet the expectations of the customer.

If the customer for this car gave permission for some advertising or showroom or photo shoot, then great, but at present, what little I know first hand now about this GT2 RS says the dealer overstepped their boundaries.

This particular case has really shocked me. I'm astonished to find Porsche has this kind of nonsense going on at its dealers.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
GT Silver is the way to go!

Old 02-23-2011, 03:12 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flatcrank
Really? No big deal to you. And Porsche dealers or at least Beverly Hills Porsche "have to" drive customer cars down side roads and around parking garages to stop and take pictures?

I'm not debating a PDI or an authorized tech performing the factory instructions for preparing the car. This is a car being driven off the dealer premises and used for purposes other than which directly serve the interests or meet the expectations of the customer.

If the customer for this car gave permission for some advertising or showroom or photo shoot, then great, but at present, what little I know first hand now about this GT2 RS says the dealer overstepped their boundaries.

This particular case has really shocked me. I'm astonished to find Porsche has this kind of nonsense going on at its dealers.
Let's go burn down the dealership for doing this!

Old 02-23-2011, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flatcrank

u're aware that the Service place & the showroom of Beverly Hills Porsche are more than 5 miles away to each other right? not being a point of this thread but i wouldn't be a customer of them either simply because of this.

i don't know how they can do this but seems like most of their customers don't care?

Old 02-23-2011, 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
I have $1 that says flatcrank is a previously banned user...

Old 02-23-2011, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
If I had to guess, I'd bet that the dealership not only asked the owner of the car for permission before taking the photos, but was actually hired by the owner to take these photos.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks DJ for Sharing! Looks great...

Old 02-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
flatcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by 20C4S
u're aware that the Service place & the showroom of Beverly Hills Porsche are more than 5 miles away to each other right? not being a point of this thread but i wouldn't be a customer of them either simply because of this.

i don't know how they can do this but seems like most of their customers don't care?
I checked into this yesterday. For special cars like the GT2 RS, they will flatbed the car between their various premises.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porsche332 is an unknown quantity at this point
They have a white gt2rs for sale on there site fwiw

Quick Reply: GT2RS - Nice detailed set of photos