Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

film? like? i dont......

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
film? like? i dont......

my pro photographer Chang likes the feeling of old school films......., i dont.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I love the look. I wish I could work with film more often but I haven't a clue how to develop it myself.

This shot in particular caught my eye. Spectacular...

Old 02-20-2011, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
The style works for some of them but not all. Cool none the less

Old 02-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
For real!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
That Murcie is hurting so bad. Someone drive that thing off a cliff!

Old 02-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
I love the look. I wish I could work with film more often but I haven't a clue how to develop it myself.

Lovely shot indeed!

Developing film is not that hard to do yourself, as long as it's black & white film.
Color and slide film on the other hand is close to impossible for an amateur to develop at home, due to the much more complicated process and exact temperatures needed.

I still shoot some film, but I always get the a lab to develop and scan the negatives. Right now I'm looking to buy a dedicated film scanner to do the scans better myself.
If you want to shoot film Al, I recommend that you pick up a Nikon F100 or even an F5/F6, as these cameras are compatible with the new G series lenses from Nikon.

If I'm not mistaking you shoot a D700 right? The build and quality of the F100 is pretty close to the D700 actually.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:44 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's cool. Makes the color look like Condor yellow....sort of

Old 02-21-2011, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by agentbird
Lovely shot indeed!

Developing film is not that hard to do yourself, as long as it's black & white film.
Color and slide film on the other hand is close to impossible for an amateur to develop at home, due to the much more complicated process and exact temperatures needed.

I still shoot some film, but I always get the a lab to develop and scan the negatives. Right now I'm looking to buy a dedicated film scanner to do the scans better myself.
If you want to shoot film Al, I recommend that you pick up a Nikon F100 or even an F5/F6, as these cameras are compatible with the new G series lenses from Nikon.

If I'm not mistaking you shoot a D700 right? The build and quality of the F100 is pretty close to the D700 actually.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do some research on developing film and start looking for a deal on a F100 or something of the like.

What do you normally shoot with?

Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do some research on developing film and start looking for a deal on a F100 or something of the like.

What do you normally shoot with?
My workhorse is the D700, with various lenses and stuff.
For film I've got a Nikon F100, Leica R8 with a 28mm and lastly my wonderful Canon 7 rangefinder with a 50mm f/0.95

Old 02-22-2011, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I actually like it on most of the pictures, but not all.

I am going to call you next time I go to TW, John. You bastards always look to be having too much fun.

Quick Reply: film? like? i dont......