Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS dilema...sorta

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
^What he said. All you had to do was not pick any option, and you would have gotten the White/Gold wheels. Can't be much more basic. I would bet 100 guys on this forum knew that. Or more.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I know I can get spinners on a new buick. Does that count?

Old 02-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
avusrs6 is on a distinguished roadavusrs6 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. After looking at C.Cole's car (I assume it's JCC2TX) I realize black is probably the way to go. Car looks pretty stunning with black wheels after all. I guess when Porscheusa.com first had the configurator the gold wheels looked pretty awesome on the website. My car was spec'ed pretty identically as JCC2TX's on the exterior witht he clear tails and I'm really starting to like the car the way it is. I've been reading some of JCC2TX's posts on 6speed as well as here and I think I will also look into an exhaust for the 2RS since the GT2 exhausts are the same, at least that's how I read it.

Again, thanks for all your replies. I can't wait to take delivery.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
^^You are correct.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Oh forgot...the dealer I'm getting my 2RS from is Rockville Porsche in MD. I got my last 3 P cars from them so they have been pretty good to deal with. I live in NoVA and about 2 miles from another dealer (those in NoVA probalby know which dealer I'm talking about), bought my 997.1 Turbo from them back in 07 and have decided to never give thm another penny of my money unless they overhaul the sales crew.
Stoppie, you bring up a valid point as I never spoke to the PCNA rep my self, nor did I see an email and my "facts" were based on what the dealer told me. I did speak to the PCNA rep about something else and he did seem very knowledgeable about the products. I also advised him I could not go to PBIR because of all things, I got called for jury duty on the 15th

Old 02-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
^^You are correct.
Thought so! GREAT taste in color/options

Old 02-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
One look at your own 2RS and you'll just forget everything else.

Not to mention you have all of us on Teamspeed, Casey Parkin, Brobbins, and myself and others who will look out for ya!

Looking forward to pic's of your new baby~

Last edited by STOPPIE; 02-08-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
One look at your own 2RS and you'll just forget everything else.

Not to mention you have all of us on Teamspeed, Casey Park, Brobbins, and myself and others who will look out for ya!

Looking forward to pic's of your new baby~
Thanks Stoppie, good show of support! I don't even know when I'm actually taking delivery of the car since I'm not attending PBIR and the PCNA rep told me he didn't exactly know the date it would be at my dealership, will keep you posted.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
omg I spelled Casey's name wrong!! haha...

last name is Parkin LOL

Old 02-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said gold wheels are STANDARD. There is no option code, silver and black are optional.

Congratulations on the car though, you really can't go wrong speccing the GT2 RS.

Quick Reply: GT2RS dilema...sorta