Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New track toy!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
I love you guys 2.

Another good surprise is that i found out that RS-tuning installed Race camshafts. I like.
Hope to meet up with you in the summer if possible!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
What a nice pair

Old 03-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
What a nice pair
Are you jealous..........?

Old 03-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
If we're refering to the GT3 and TT, Yes. But if you wondering if I'm jealous of you trying to pick up Sideways, then No

Old 03-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats on the new toy! Looks mean!

Old 03-21-2011, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
You scored a real good GT3! I'm loving the stripes and Red wheels.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by strebo
If we're refering to the GT3 and TT, Yes. But if you wondering if I'm jealous of you trying to pick up Sideways, then No

anyway, i'm curious. which do you prefer overall, the TT or the GT3?

Old 03-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
GT3RS-HK is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats!!!!
One quick question. Does the front rollcage block the view of the side mirror? Thx

Old 03-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
It looks so frickin nice Sideways, can't wait for our TS meet this summer. Is the new exhaust bypass installed and if yes, how does it sound? A video would be perfect!

Old 03-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng

anyway, i'm curious. which do you prefer overall, the TT or the GT3?
I think the GT3 is alot more fun to drive, feels like a racecar,and is more of a weekend and track car. And the sound is intoxicating. The TT is a easier to live with everyday and is blistering fast in a straight line with 620hp.

Originally Posted by GT3RS-HK
Congrats!!!!
One quick question. Does the front rollcage block the view of the side mirror? Thx
Thank you!
It blocks a little bit of the right rearview mirror, but not that much.

Originally Posted by Ludas
It looks so frickin nice Sideways, can't wait for our TS meet this summer. Is the new exhaust bypass installed and if yes, how does it sound? A video would be perfect!
The bypass is not installed yet, but it will be soon. I only have a small vid of it with the exhaust thats on it now. sounds pretty good,but soon.... My neighbors will hate me even more. Straight pipes for the win!

Not really flooring it. It was still patches of ice on the road
YouTube - Porsche 997 Gt3 Clubsport drive by

Last edited by Sideways_swe; 03-21-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Quick Reply: New track toy!