Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 no longer orderable

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 02:33 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Gray with steelies??? After my wife nixed any kind of fun blue color, it's down to Meteor/Atlas/GT Silver/Basalt/White. Just to be a dick, I think I'll order her next Audi in Mexico...

Old 01-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
I was able to pick this one up before the run ended...

Attached Images  
Old 01-29-2011, 02:37 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
With any luck, when you get bored, I'll take it off your hands.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyc123
I was able to pick this one up before the run ended...
Holy smokes that is amazing!!

Old 01-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my God! The Mexico GT3 is perfect! Congrats! How does it do in the snow?

Old 01-29-2011, 03:31 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie
Like PDK on odd days of the month, standard three pedal manual on even days. Radio and aircon work only at night.
Do you have a sauce for this info? Are you sure this wasn't just on the 997 ROWANLE edition? (Radio Only Works At Night Limited Edition).

I really need to hear the traffic report on my morning commute - if the radio only works at night it's a total deal breaker for me. Thinkamuna call my stealership and cancel my order . . .

Old 01-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Carrara
Oh my God! The Mexico GT3 is perfect! Congrats! How does it do in the snow?
not sure how it does in the snow, got this one for snow ....

Attached Images  
Old 01-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
^^^rwd GTS?? :-s ... oooohhhh you mean that Land Rover!!!

Nice cars btw, enjoy in good health!!

Old 01-30-2011, 12:26 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Anyone heading to the Geneva show??
me & you are more than to join

Old 01-31-2011, 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by nyc123
not sure how it does in the snow, got this one for snow ....
pretty sure your referring to the land rover and not the RWD GTS right?

Quick Reply: GT3 no longer orderable