Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Accent Color on Grey GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011 | 10:03 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I was down to two choices, but now thanks to these posts I am back to three choices..Great looking RS btw

Old 01-11-2011 | 10:07 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
these are the other two. On the one with the silver, I would go with a non-metallic light grey ( like the new Classic 911), to keep the colors in the same family...? and no graphics for now

Attached Images   
Old 01-11-2011 | 10:47 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Top one- meaning not Freds.

Old 01-11-2011 | 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I like Orange a lot out of these 3. Especially without the decals. Enough orange to flow, and dare I say, I might even keep the orange reflectors!!

Old 01-11-2011 | 04:09 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
yes the orange looks pretty cool too... decisions decisions.

Old 01-11-2011 | 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
grey/yellow is the best combo I have seen until today. My delaer(3mi away) has 4 997.2RS in stock, one is used grey/gold, second one new same color combo, one in gray/ silver wheels red mirrors and wing and a gray/yellow one with plates from Luxemburg ( in yellow) very very good looking car, it was dark so I don`t have pics, hope that the car is still there on tomorrow...

Old 01-11-2011 | 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Josef, where are you located. Would like to get some info on that used grey/gold

Old 01-11-2011 | 07:26 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by josef
grey/yellow is the best combo I have seen until today. My delaer(3mi away) has 4 997.2RS in stock, one is used grey/gold, second one new same color combo, one in gray/ silver wheels red mirrors and wing and a gray/yellow one with plates from Luxemburg ( in yellow) very very good looking car, it was dark so I don`t have pics, hope that the car is still there on tomorrow...
I would love to see the grey with yellow... could be interesting

Old 01-12-2011 | 06:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Josef, where are you located. Would like to get some info on that used grey/gold
I am in germany, sorry!

Old 01-12-2011 | 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by RaceDeck
I would love to see the grey with yellow... could be interesting
I do my best..... will check out the dealer later.... hope it is still there....

Quick Reply: Best Accent Color on Grey GT3 RS