Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tell me its true....a 4.0L GT3?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Tell me its true....a 4.0L GT3?????

Anyone know anything about a Porsche GTx? I hear its a 4 litre naturally aspired engine with a GT3 like interior and body. Supposedly a price of 200K+ - 350 cars worldwide.

Anyone know anything?

This could be the P-car to end all P-cars

Thanks,

asg

Old 12-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously....

Old 12-22-2010, 05:48 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard of it. I did hear a new Ferrari was coming out, though. I think it is going to be called the Testarossa. Does anyone have more info?

Old 12-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
When Carrara says it's true, then I'll believe it.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
OP here you go...dozens of pages of speculation to browse!
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/4764...d-edition.html

Old 12-22-2010, 06:21 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Here we go again...

Old 12-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks DJ - I'll take a look -

Just so that people dont think I'm trying to start trouble - my here is how I heard the info.

I visited my dealer today and brought him a holiday present. He said to me as I was leaving that he has something that he wants me to consider after the first of the year. I then pushed him for some info and he told me what I posted above. He asked me if I was interested - you can guess my reply.

He said its real and called the GTX or something like that.

I figure if my dealer knows, the other dealers on the site might know as well.

I hope my dealer doesnt get in any trouble........

I think it would be great if Porsche makes a car like this.

Again, really not trying to start trouble. For disclosure, I own a 2011 Turbo S cab and have a multi-car and year relationship with my dealer.

I was just interested to see if anyone else heard this as I have not seen anything to date.

Best and Happy Holidays!

asg

Old 12-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
ahhhhhhhhhh yes the fabled 4L GT3

Old 12-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche is coming out with a Squirrl Powered 4S GT3(4 Squirls in the engine bay).

IT will only make sounds such as "fart" or "poop" or "squeek squeek squeek" "crunch crunch" "Blat!!"

And it will be limited production.

Zats all I Noes.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:39 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
997.2 gt3x le rs cs 4.0

Quick Reply: Tell me its true....a 4.0L GT3?????