Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD TV- The Edge

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 12:35 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow HD TV- The Edge

You guys watch this? The Edge: Grand Am Road Racing. I am watching the episode about Watkins Glen and team TRG and their Porsche race cars. Pretty cool story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocw2ywoPUfc

Old 12-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard of it but it looks really cool

Old 12-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Got a friend running in a Cooper in the series. Don't quite understand that part, but looking forward to watching and cheering for a driver I know.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:51 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm seems like you would have to do a fair amount of mods to make a mini quick enough for that class.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Murph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really nice
Could be running the MINI in the street class in the Continental Street Tire Challenge Series which is sort of a run-up to the Grand-AM races.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Murph5000
Could be running the MINI in the street class in the Continental Street Tire Challenge Series which is sort of a run-up to the Grand-AM races.
Maybe. I thought the Mini deal was odd myself. He has done personal instruction to a couple of my buddies and myself at tracks. Great guy. I asked him if his deal paid and he was on TV. I got a yes.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Murph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really niceMurph5000 is just really nice
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
Maybe. I thought the Mini deal was odd myself. He has done personal instruction to a couple of my buddies and myself at tracks. Great guy. I asked him if his deal paid and he was on TV. I got a yes.
It should be the CSTCS (or whatever their acronym is this year). They've got a lot of different classes this year and have a wide variety of cars from the Bimmerworld 328's to Honda Civics to MINI's to VW GTI's. SpeedTV typically broadcasts the races though usually the weekend after they took place.

Honestly, the racing in that series is better to watch than the Grand AM given the very close pack and typically smaller road courses they compete in.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:26 AM
I love my DUCKS!
congrats to your buddy sounds like its gonna be fun.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the heads up, I will watch it tonight after the wife goes to sleep.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:26 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^ for certain stroking it