Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

9FF GTurbo 1200 Videos....

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
What a monster. That acceleration must be incredible!

I wonder what the 60-130 time is?

Old 12-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Last video from 5:20 on is kinda epic. Amazing noise!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
wow... i went to the deli for a sandwich before halway through one of the vids and my car felt slow and heavy and big and soft... i need a gturbo

was he using a sequential gearshift or manual.. it looks like sequential in some gear changes but in others it looked like we was moving it sideways.... hmmmmmm

Old 12-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
Savage car and it is not a sequential gearbox, uprated H pattern.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Veyron SS ... GTurbo 1200 ... Veyron SS ... GTurbo 1200...
can't decide, I want them both so bad!!!
I can't imagine how that acceleration must feel... the strongest car I drove had 450 HP, that's just so slow compared to this ...
His descriptions and his face after the runs are awesome
thanks for sharing
option auto have some nice cars and videos (tuned 458, R8 GT, GTurbo...) therefore one of the best car channels now

Old 12-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Turboholic not to diminish the 9FF GTurbo 1200 in anyway but you should do a search of the Lambo TT Gallardo's ( or Murci's) by Underground Racing or Heffner Motorsport. Do a search.

Btw on these videos, who is this guy? Needs two hands to put the car in gear??

Ranger

Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
I love that rally-like shifter! But seriously, what's with the two hands? Must be because he's French

Old 12-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Turboholic not to diminish the 9FF GTurbo 1200 in anyway but you should do a search of the Lambo TT Gallardo's ( or Murci's) by Underground Racing or Heffner Motorsport. Do a search.

Btw on these videos, who is this guy? Needs two hands to put the car in gear??

Ranger
I know these monsters. allanlambo's for example. it's a beautiful car in looks, sound, performance, just every way. But I think the Gallardos aren't legal here in Germany like the GTurbo. And I'm not sure If these TT Kits are as reliable as the GTurbo when it comes to long Autobahn runs (only place where you can drive these cars properly). I also don't want to diminish the GTTs nor their tuners.

The guy is not the best driver, watch the video of the 458 on the track or the R8 GT.

Old 12-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
^ why would gturbo be legal but not a tt Lamborghini?

Quick Reply: 9FF GTurbo 1200 Videos....