Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video that truly shows off the beauty of the 918 Spyder.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Auctung
unlike everyone here that will fight each other to get in like to toss off to it
What???

I see it as fitting into the typical porsche douchebagery snob attitude.
The video or the car. Explain???

Furthermore it comes down to these two things: its a ghey paddle shifter, and its a hybrid; Id rather walk.
I get personal preference, but why are either of those a bad thing? Neither detract from the car a bit!

Porsche sent me some stupid "VIP unvailing" invite to see it in FL or CA....I just threw it in the trash.
Oh, how unfortunate that must have been for you.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
USCCayman is an unknown quantity at this point
Scootypuff, my reaction to that post was very much the same. Plus, whether we like it or not, hybrid is probably the way Porsche must go to meet the new gas milage requirements, and they will do it all on their own without help from VW. Many did not like the change from air to water cooling, but boy have Porsche done it well.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:39 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
unlike everyone here that will fight each other to get in like to toss off to it, I see it as fitting into the typical porsche douchebagery snob attitude.
Furthermore it comes down to these two things: its a ghey paddle shifter, and its a hybrid; Id rather walk.

Porsche sent me some stupid "VIP unvailing" invite to see it in FL or CA....I just threw it in the trash.

and the best part, 700k+ ahahha, but alas some fools will pay for it
ohwell, its their money
I respect your opinion and I completely understand your preferential dislike of the paddle shifters, but who cares if it is a hybrid?? As long as it is a blast to drive, performs well and looks good, then what difference does it make?

Personally, I think it is cool that they are tying in fuel efficiency with a car that still has incredible performance. There will always be dissent when there is change or something new, but someone has to be bold enough to take that leap or else auto technology wouldn't advance much. And it looks like Porsche has done it very well.