Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Champion Motorsport Event Video

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tommy6030
Well now you have to post some sound clips because I wanna hear it
It sounded insane, the best sounding car out there for sure.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Xtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to allXtal is a name known to all
Question... At the 2:06 mark, I notice that the lights on both parked Porsche's are flickering. I have seen this in other videos whether the vehicle is moving or not. What's up? Just curious.

BTW... Good Vid

Old 10-27-2010, 02:38 AM
Former Sponsor
Phil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to allPhil@ChampionMotorsport is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Xtal
Question... At the 2:06 mark, I notice that the lights on both parked Porsche's are flickering. I have seen this in other videos whether the vehicle is moving or not. What's up? Just curious.

BTW... Good Vid
I believe It has something to do with the pulsing of the led tails and how they receive power with Porsche. The cycle rates seem to do a number on the rolling video. Ive noticed that myself on several occasions.

BTW The rest of those photos are on there way should be finishing up soon.

Last edited by Phil@ChampionMotorsport; 10-27-2010 at 02:47 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet video. Thanks for posting it. I wish I could have made it up, but I was out of town. My cousin and a couple of friends of mine went up.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enough
champion pbir event

greetings to all,

saw the great pics of this event and joined your site. had a great time running with the group @ pbir on 10-23-10.

this video is the first run with the gold group, lots of cool cars !!

YouTube - Champion Motorsports event @ PBIR 10-23-10

see you on the track???

Old 11-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enoughslayridez06 will become famous soon enough
more pbir video

gold group second run, i was trying to keep up with jim jonsin in his werks turbo, after he passes me...................

YouTube - Champion @ PBIR 10-23-10 - chasing Jim Jonsin. off into the grass