Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a CGT this week

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful GT and I'm digging the rest of the stable as well. Did you paint the front lip on the GT3?

Old 04-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Beautiful GT and I'm digging the rest of the stable as well. Did you paint the front lip on the GT3?
Thanks and the GT3 lip came painted from the factory.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TeamSpeed, glad to have another CGT owner on here
I also want to know what other cars you have, dont be shy

Old 04-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Welcome to TeamSpeed, glad to have another CGT owner on here
I also want to know what other cars you have, dont be shy
Ok, I won't be shy, but nothing else interesting, what you see is what I've got plus a full Kleemann-modded CL600 (627 hp/800 torque), a GL450 (but noodling on a Cayenne Turbo or GTS at the moment) and a Subie WRX. Here are a couple of pics of the 05 CL and sorry for being off-topic, but since you asked...

Attached Images   
Old 04-14-2008, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yikes, I bet the CL is a DD. Must be fun, you should race it against the GT and film the outcome

Old 04-14-2008, 08:02 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderful CL and props on going to Kleemann, they are the most wicked and torque craved Mercedes tuners out there.

I am currently having Kleemann work on my SLK55 AMG, I hope by the end of april or early May it will have everything that I can get on it to be a very powerful Naturally aspirated setup. I am hoping to get 415hp on the crank which is very very good when you compare it to the stock 360hp.

You've got good tastes in cars.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Wonderful CL and props on going to Kleemann, they are the most wicked and torque craved Mercedes tuners out there.

I am currently having Kleemann work on my SLK55 AMG, I hope by the end of april or early May it will have everything that I can get on it to be a very powerful Naturally aspirated setup. I am hoping to get 415hp on the crank which is very very good when you compare it to the stock 360hp.

You've got good tastes in cars.
Good luck on your Kleemann conversion. Mine has their Brembo big brake kit (380mm 8 pot front, 350mm 4 pot rear), lowering kit, sport-tuned Airmatic, ECU mod, plus their 20 inch wheels. They've changed their wheel design to a stronger setup which is good as my wheel barrels are pretty soft and I've dented them a few times in potholes - now running 45 psi all around which stopped the problem, but I guess that's what one has to do with a 4500 pound tank of a car. Your SLK is much lighter, should fly with 415 at the crank.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:28 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the prompt response, the CL is cool car whilst reading your modifications you've certainly tempted me of getting a CL600 W216 and adding the full Kleemann package and the 63 AMG bodykit.

Yes, the SLK should be quiet fast with 415hp I've removed the resonator, spare tyre and tool kits so I assume I am around the benchmark of 1500 kg.

The wheels you've got are quiet nice but slightly pricey due to its low weight and design ( made to cool the breaks ) due to its turbine like movement.

Enjoy it in good health and again thank you for sharing with us.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the CGT! Nice Nice Nice

Old 04-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Everyone is picking up CGTs now, damn. I guess they're "in" this spring! Congrats on the purchase...now to derail you some more I want pics of your bikes!

Quick Reply: Got a CGT this week