Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sunday Drive and Free Carwash

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010 | 09:10 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished road
Sunday Drive and Free Carwash

It was a nice sunny Sunday and a couple of us went for a run then went for a free car wash after. I even got the Z1 waxed for free.

Attached Images           
Old 10-17-2010 | 09:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics! Love your Z1! A real rare Gem!

Old 10-17-2010 | 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! I want to see more of the green cayman in the last pic!!

Old 10-17-2010 | 11:35 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DJ
Great pics! Love your Z1! A real rare Gem!
Thanks, I posted more of my Z1 pix in the M section. Got it brand new from Germany when it first came out. It's been with me since 1990 and she's celebrating her 20th year with me!

Old 10-17-2010 | 11:49 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by clemson3
Very nice! I want to see more of the green cayman in the last pic!!
Here's 2 more I have.

Attached Images   
Old 10-18-2010 | 12:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks sick!!! Very nice Z1 btw! I didn't know there was such a car.

Old 10-18-2010 | 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to all
Nice to see other pinoys with great taste in cars! Your Z1 is way cool and definitely a classic that will continue to appreciate over time. Oh btw, gt3 is cool too

Old 10-18-2010 | 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
david9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enoughdavid9962000 will become famous soon enough
I love how the doors go down on the Z1, Do you have the "camouflage" interior?

Old 10-18-2010 | 09:31 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by david9962000
I love how the doors go down on the Z1, Do you have the "camouflage" interior?
Yes and an AC.

Old 10-18-2010 | 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful z1, I've only seen one once in real life and it was such a pleasure. Nice to drive and then have the cars pampered afterwards! Thanks for the pics and keep em coming!

Quick Reply: Sunday Drive and Free Carwash