Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NASA Track Day At Sebring (Porsche Content)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
NASA Track Day At Sebring (Porsche Content)

I attended a NASA track day at Sebring International Raceway yesterday. Great event. Lots of Porsches and ZO6's. The GT3's and in particular the .2 RS were running very well. And they sounded amazing!

Link to the high-red gallery:
NASA Track Day at Sebring - a set on Flickr

Video of two loud ZO6's hitting Turn 16:
Two ZO6's Through Turn 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Enjoy the photos

Peter

Last edited by ptphotography; 10-04-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Part 2:

Last edited by ptphotography; 10-04-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos! How many bees did you guys kill geebus!

Old 10-04-2010, 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pictures! I love that GT3 RS!

Old 10-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
all those bugs! u guys racing in the amazon!

cool fotos, more of the turbo plz

Old 10-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos! My only advice for next time would be to slow down your shutter speed a little bit more when the cars are out on the track to capture more motion blur. It'll take some practice but the results will knock your socks off!

Also, what color is this 997TT?

Old 10-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Great photos! My only advice for next time would be to slow down your shutter speed a little bit more when the cars are out on the track to capture more motion blur. It'll take some practice but the results will knock your socks off!

Exactly what I wanted to asked while scrolling through the pictures!

Old 10-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Former Sponsor
Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla

OLD MAN FROM CHILI GRAY

Old 10-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for the comments. The bugs are called Love Bugs. Florida's worst enemy. They fly around in the thousands this time of year. Car wash places make tons of money from the bugs.

As for the shutter speed. I would have liked to have slowed it down to about 1/100 but I had a little too much shake so I kept it around 1/160. I was using my 18-105. I really want that 70-200 2.8 but it's $$$

Old 10-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here's a quick write-up I did on our site:
My Daily Drive » NASA Trackday at Sebring Raceway