Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My First Track day at YAS Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi with Porsche Club UAE

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
Nice car, good experience and wonderful arena!

Good luck

Old 10-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good bro! i"ll be there for the radicals and F1 soon

Old 10-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx for the pix!!!
We will have to make a trip over to...

Old 10-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a great time, was this a normal track day or a Porsche event?

Old 10-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by InZane
Hattawi, will there be a trackday at the Autodrome between 14 October and 12 November? I'll be in Dubai during that time and I'd love to check it out.
I think there'll be normal track days during that time but not a Porsche Club event.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Very lucky, I have still not driven in a track yet.
It was my first track day in a Porsche and in YAS circuit but I've driven before at Dubai AutoDrome. You should pay us a visit in Dubai and I will give you a tour you'll never forget.

Originally Posted by ryanDXB
Hey, I've done the N1 & N2 sessions at Yas last season. The club used the full track save for a kink on the long straight.

Given Yas is challenging I wanted to do the N2 again before moving to the Int session. However, this time the club changed the format and the N2 session was way too slow, plus they changed the track configuration. Still the advantage is that I am now pretty confident of the turn in points and braking zones of the parts we did do.

Will you be going for the Dubai Autodrome event in December?
I totally agree with you. There were very slow. It made me leave a gap between me and the car after me to give me some space to speed.

Originally Posted by B7R
Amaazing Track .... thanks for sharing

nice Rivera Blue GT3 .... any clear pics ?
unfortunately not.

Old 10-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
Looks good bro! i"ll be there for the radicals and F1 soon
Welcome!

Originally Posted by edbhr
looks like a great time, was this a normal track day or a Porsche event?
Porsche Event

Old 10-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
On my last trip to the UAE, one of my friends took me to the Jebel Hafeet in his 996 GT3...one of the best experiences ever.

Have you driven on Jebel Hafeet in your GT3 yet?

Old 10-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by InZane
On my last trip to the UAE, one of my friends took me to the Jebel Hafeet in his 996 GT3...one of the best experiences ever.

Have you driven on Jebel Hafeet in your GT3 yet?

To be honest with you, I don't have that much time to drive the car or hang out. I'm currently employed, doing MBA and managing my own company. I also have a wife and a kid. So you know how my time flies.

Old 10-03-2010, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Some images were uploaded to the club's website. I will post more photos once I get them.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
More pics

Quick Reply: My First Track day at YAS Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi with Porsche Club UAE