Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for Carrera GT Silver or Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
PRESTIGESD is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for Carrera GT Silver or Black

I am looking to buy a silver or black GT; Good condition, clean record. High mileage ok at decent price.

Old 09-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Old 09-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
PRESTIGESD is an unknown quantity at this point
what is your final price?

Old 09-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ One of my favorite CGT's I've seen. Been watching the CGT market...

Old 09-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
cgt

this is my car for sale but sounds like you might not be looking for such a garage queen

Porsche : Carrera GT: eBay Motors (item 300470671883 end time Sep-27-10 15:56:58 PDT)

Last edited by nyc123; 09-23-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: ...
Old 09-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyc123
this is my car for sale but sounds like you might not be looking for such a garage queen

Porsche : Carrera GT: eBay Motors (item 300470671883 end time Sep-27-10 15:56:58 PDT)
Hey man, I know you are legit and your cars are minty, BUT if I was cruising ebay and saw only 4 pics, being that small, I would be hesitant. Put some good pics up boss! Just an observation...

Old 09-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Hey man, I know you are legit and your cars are minty, BUT if I was cruising ebay and saw only 4 pics, being that small, I would be hesitant. Put some good pics up boss! Just an observation...
not really sure why they posted so small if you would like more pics pm me your email

Old 09-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyc123
not really sure why they posted so small if you would like more pics pm me your email
Haha I am a GT slvr over ascot man myself (ohh and there is that part that I can't afford that monster....yet ). I was just giving you some feedback because I used to put cars up on ebay when I worked at a dealership and these were some of the comments customers made. GLWS

Old 09-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Haha I am a GT slvr over ascot man myself (ohh and there is that part that I can't afford that monster....yet ). I was just giving you some feedback because I used to put cars up on ebay when I worked at a dealership and these were some of the comments customers made. GLWS
nobody actually buys these cars off EBAY anyway they just waste your time so why bother changing the pics !!!! just kidding I actually think I have the car sold will know for sure next week

Quick Reply: Looking for Carrera GT Silver or Black