Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blacked out RS

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Just went to the MCI website.........One of a kind. WOW!

Old 04-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FredGreenGT3RS
Thing is sick!! However, to me what makes the RS are the obnoxious colors, so I personally would not have gotten an RS making it stealth.

But damn that thing is sooo sick! Love it!
I agree, the RS should have aggressive colors! But put that scheme on a GT3 and I'll be howling!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
This badboy just arrived at my local Pcar dealer:

Old 04-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
even if it had the pccbs i would still paint the calipers black to finish off the theme.
gorgeous though.

Old 04-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
Best GT3RS I have ever seen, I would have a very difficult time deciding between the 360CS and GT3RS (black on black only)

Old 04-13-2008, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carnerd is an unknown quantity at this point
Hm... Flat black wheels would complete that car as.. SINISTER!

Old 04-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to allAero is a name known to all
I like it. I love black/sinister looking cars as much as anyone. But for the RS, I like the obnoxious colors more. Just seems to fit better.

For a regular GT3 though, all-black is killer. Just my 2 cents.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That thing is bad ass!