Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 Welcome Package

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
GT3 Welcome Package

Just received this today. It's not the first welcome package and hopefully not the last one I receive. Just wanted to share it with you!

They also made a mistake, I bought my car from Abudhabi center not Dubai, Donno how the General Manager at Dubai missed it and signed

Attached Images    
Old 09-21-2010, 09:54 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Old 09-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
nice i received something similar when i bought my AMG, it also included a gift certificate to saks fifth avenue

Old 09-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks.

We'll, each dealership does something different. Lexus send you a box of chocolate. You know, a small model car would be nicer but can't complain, got free club membership

Old 09-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
mashallah congrats on the GT3 you're going to love that car
thats a cool gift!

Old 09-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet welcoming pac!

Old 09-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche treats you well, congrats.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SL55K
mashallah congrats on the GT3 you're going to love that car
thats a cool gift!

The car has already been loved for 4000 KM. Can't wait my first track day at Marina F1 circuit on 1st of Oct.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hattawi
The car has already been loved for 4000 KM. Can't wait my first track day at Marina F1 circuit on 1st of Oct.
Hope you have fun on the track day. A friend has a 997.2 GT3 here as well, mashallah one beast on the track, so much fun to ride in.
You should come to Bahrain one day with for a track day! And bring your cars too!!

Old 09-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SL55K
Hope you have fun on the track day. A friend has a 997.2 GT3 here as well, mashallah one beast on the track, so much fun to ride in.
You should come to Bahrain one day with for a track day! And bring your cars too!!
Why not?

I'd be honored if you joined me on the track. Wonder how would I survive the bucket seats all the way

Quick Reply: GT3 Welcome Package