Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by B7R
I'm in with my "arms & legs" ..... Still waiting for production date & price as well
i understand production starts may, with first deliveries in june... i also hear base price is 13% over the RS, surely not including the expensive options like PCCB... when optioned, should be in TTS coupe territory... right now prices are GT2RS, speedster, sport classic, TTS cab, TTS, TT cab, TT/GT3RS (almost same price), GT3... there is room to put it Sport classic - Speedster territory, but i hope not...

Old 02-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
i understand production starts may, with first deliveries in june... i also hear base price is 13% over the RS, surely not including the expensive options like PCCB... when optioned, should be in TTS coupe territory... right now prices are GT2RS, speedster, sport classic, TTS cab, TTS, TT cab, TT/GT3RS (almost same price), GT3... there is room to put it Sport classic - Speedster territory, but i hope not...
As posted before, in Italy the price will be around 180K Euros.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Any details on the non RS version?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dertub
Any details on the non RS version?
I've never heard anything about it...

Old 02-04-2011, 09:21 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
For all the doubters, here's some proof from my dealership:

Old 02-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I dont trust that answer one bit. Porsche are known for leaking false information in order to gain more publicity. Check your sources better next time.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jox,
I am not doubting about you at all.
Just I never heard of a non RS GT3 4.0L.

Ludas you are right: OPD are always the last to know...

Old 02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is reeeally gonna blow up after the hard facts come out!

Old 02-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
Jox,
I am not doubting about you at all.
Just I never heard of a non RS GT3 4.0L.

Ludas you are right: OPD are always the last to know...
Trust me, you should doubt him. (Highlight the text below if you want the fun to be ruined)

(he's joking)

Old 02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
This thread is reeeally gonna blow up after the hard facts come out!

Well, I can assure you that a 4.0 vision is ready & it will be out on this model ...
So it is just few weeks until "most" of our speculation here becomes reality

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!