Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
More pics Savygirl.........
You will see it live and in person soon enough

Originally Posted by asn
Thanks Carrera! Wheels are BBS..here's a closeup
Woo-hoo! Congrats ASN! The BBS wheels do look mighty fine. OMG the price of those rascals Hope to see you at Thunderhill with it before the year is over?

Old 09-30-2011, 05:57 AM
asn
Teamspeed Rookie
asn is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ondegas
Congratulations..looks wonderful with bbs wheels!
please post better res pics when you can
onedags, I will post better pics soon..planning to finally get a decent camera

Originally Posted by DJ
Asn that's awesome with the bbs!
Thanks DJ

Originally Posted by savyboy
You will see it live and in person soon enough

Woo-hoo! Congrats ASN! The BBS wheels do look mighty fine. OMG the price of those rascals Hope to see you at Thunderhill with it before the year is over?
Savyboy, thank you and Congrats to you!! Loving your spec. I look forward to meeting you at TH!!

Old 09-30-2011, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=savyboy;1099635]You will see it live and in person soon enough

QUOTE]

I'm good with that. See you then. I get there Tuesday at about noon. With Val. We are staying at the Monterrey Plaza. Come see me race Saturday. I will be leading the back of the pack.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
steven0401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, end plates and mirrors are also black.

(I also ordered the hard luggage PTS Chartreuse. Obsessed!)

Old 09-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=GTCole;1099974]
Originally Posted by savyboy
You will see it live and in person soon enough QUOTE]

I'm good with that. See you then. I get there Tuesday at about noon. With Val. We are staying at the Monterrey Plaza. Come see me race Saturday. I will be leading the back of the pack.
Lol! That was funny! Me and Beth are coming in Thursday and my 4.0 will be on the "Grass Pad Display" in the Lakebed Area between T2 & T5 for the weekend. Find me Friday (will email you my cell) and I will give you some tips to help you get to the front of the back of the pack

Old 09-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by asn
Another added to the team...
Nice 4.0. Where did you source the wheels? I want a set of them in black for my 3.8 RS. I've heard some reports of Monoblock breakage. Have you heard anything similar?

Old 09-30-2011, 04:00 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
^^ The BBS wheels look killer! Inching ever closer to a race car.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
^^ The BBS wheels look killer! Inching ever closer to a race car.
You got that right, for sure. Has a very close resemblance of a cup car, even more so now after those BBS wheels! I absolutely love it- man, I miss my P-car
I may give in and check out my local Porsche dealership and try to get back into them, but however I love my ISF

Old 10-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
rs4.0 performance...a couple of reviews in motorsport and autosport give 0-66 figures of 4.1 and 4.3 respectively...how do you guys explain this?!

Old 10-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
What are the specs on the BBS wheels? They look good, are they 18s?

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!