Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
As far as 997s are concerned, orange belongs to the GT3RS MK1 how about 70s bronze/gold!?!
Marakji,
have a look at the GT3 picture thread, there might be a solution you could like...
As far as my car is concerned it will be 100% white

Old 04-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
Marakji,
have a look at the GT3 picture thread, there might be a solution you could like...
As far as my car is concerned it will be 100% white
Might go for black with no decals... The black or white and decals didn't do it for me... RS MK1 & 2 had nicer colors and decals IMO

Old 04-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Might go for black with no decals... The black or white and decals didn't do it for me... RS MK1 & 2 had nicer colors and decals IMO
Think twice before getting a dark colour.
It makes the car "slimmer" and it hides a lot of peculiarities of the body...
I agree with you about nicer decals on MKII though...

Anyone knows if the actual car will have the big PORSCHE decal on the rear wing?
Does not seem to be there on the video/interview of Andreas...

Last edited by Ressy; 04-29-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to all
Ressy - in the German pricelist, it is described that there is a Porsche script in GT Silver on the spoiler.
The supports for the spoiler are also anodized in GT Silver.
Hope this helps, w

Old 04-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by wurlie
Ressy - in the German pricelist, it is described that there is a Porsche script in GT Silver on the spoiler.
The supports for the spoiler are also anodized in GT Silver.
Hope this helps, w
Thank you!!!
I love that big script on the rear wing!!!

Old 04-29-2011, 02:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
As far as 997s are concerned, orange belongs to the GT3RS MK1 how about 70s bronze/gold!?!
I like the jelly bean gulf livery look

Old 04-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
we need some more colors Dj

Old 04-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
peacefrog is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm awaiting confirmation of my order, deposit given 6weeks ago.
Can't wait....

Old 04-29-2011, 02:53 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ya I think member Carrera will bust out a few in the official thread soon....

this is a great look as well on the RS 3.8

Old 04-29-2011, 04:34 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
This color from the RUF would be kinda cool!

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!