Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche garage

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche garage

found this picture, thought i would share it with you porsche lovers (sorry i couldn't post the picture on this threat, wouldn't upload)

SUPERCARS.NET - Comprehensive Specifications, Galleries & Forums since 1996

Old 04-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
I was about to claim that was my garage, but then I realized I wouldn't own a garage full of Gemballas unless they gave them to me. (But I do, of course, own 3 CGTs in basically the same colors!)

Old 04-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
I want a white Carrera GT.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Most of them have been Gemballaeffied. Burn that place to the ground.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud of
It is the garage of Gemballa in Leonberg / Germany

Old 04-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
I cant save the pic

Old 04-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can save it
love how clean it looks.
the poles need a checkered pattern on them to spice it up

Old 04-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stefanvidal is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink @ Carb0n Fiber

Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
I cant save the pic
I've saved the pic for you. You can download it from here:

http://www.rufclub.com/photos/gemballa_pf.jpg

Old 04-09-2008, 05:20 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Looks clean enough to eat off the floor.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by stefanvidal
I've saved the pic for you. You can download it from here:

http://www.rufclub.com/photos/gemballa_pf.jpg
thanks a lot, whenever I tried to save it, it would save as an HTML file and when I tried to open it, it would be a huge code. Maybe had to do with mac?

Quick Reply: Porsche garage